jueves, 19 de abril de 2007

unit 12

what's the matter?

"the dramatize"

patient: good morning. I'm Alejandra
secretary:hello,good morning, Ms Alejandra
patient: I need to see the doctor!
secretary: do you have an appointment?
patient:no, I don't, but I am an urgency!
secretary:what's the matter?
patient:well,I have a terrible stomachache.
secretary:one moment please.
please, come in, and take a set.
patient:thanks so much!
doctor:hello, Ms Alejandra
what's wrong, exectly?
patient:I feel terrible, I have a stomachache.
doctor:ok, let's take a look at you,
I'm going to give you some antacid
take one spoonful every day after every meal.
patient:ok.
doctor:you need a balanced diet!
you must go to a nutritionist!
patient:ok, thanks Doc.


In the pharmacy...

salesman:hello,good morning!
patient:hi! I need antacid please!
selesman:ok. one moment please.
patient:quick please!
selesman:here it is.
patient:thanks,bye!
selesman:bye,good lucky,see you!.

No hay comentarios: